Sunday, December 11, 2005

A window seat on the bandwagon, please . . .

7 Things . . .

To do before I die;

  1. Adopt a child
  2. Visit Ireland (with Jen - she ain't goin' without me)
  3. Drive from NY to LA
  4. Be driving in a city in which I do not live and hear a song I've written on mainstream radio
  5. Give a very large sum of money to someone
  6. Skydive (hopefully not just before I die)
  7. Get my brakes fixed

I cannot do;

  1. Tie my shoes like a normal human being (check me out some time - it's disturbing)
  2. Play a wind instrument (other than kazoo, on which I ROCK)
  3. Knowingly eat onion in any of its discernable forms
  4. Watch Fear Factor. Some things are JUST NOT FOOD!
  5. Not try to be funny. Like this needed to be said.
  6. Shoot a 3-pointer. Total fluke if it goes in.
  7. Think of a seventh thing.

That attract me to my spouse;

  1. She is awesomely compassionate
  2. She is consistently funny
  3. Her ever-present smile
  4. That she's always willing to see the silly side of things
  5. That she is always willing to believe the best of people
  6. That she is NEVER willing to hurt someone's feelings
  7. The voice, baby - the VOICE!

I say most often;

  1. I love you
  2. (Insert Seinfeld reference)
  3. (Insert Friends reference)
  4. (Insert Frazier reference)
  5. Sorry. / Sorry?
  6. Do you want room for cream?
  7. Who wants popcorn?!

Books I love;

  1. The 66 books of the Bible . . . well, most of them. Numbers is tough.
  2. Mere Christianity (C.S. Lewis)
  3. Everyday Apocolypse (David Dark)
  4. Imagine (Steve Turner)
  5. When No One Sees (Os Guinness)
  6. The New Breed (Gary Chester)
  7. Stick Control (G.L. Stone)

Movies I could watch over and over (and have and do);

  1. Love, Actually
  2. The Matrix
  3. Saving Private Ryan
  4. To End All Wars
  5. Dumb And Dumber
  6. Christmas Vacation
  7. Any of the MST3K films

People I want to tag (limiting to mere humans);

  1. Bono
  2. Pope Benedict XVI
  3. The Apostle Paul
  4. Gordon Sumner
  5. Anne Rice (Now, and before)
  6. Martin Scorsese
  7. Fred Astaire

3 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

i specifically like who you've tagged.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

I love the sweet things you said about your wife. I want to be just like her when I grow up.

2:48 PM  
Blogger van Danne said...

man, you clever people sicken me... why didn't i think to tag someone like that? Audrey Hepburn, for example.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home